- It sucks your soul out slowly- sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly
- There is no inspiration to be had while working in a grey cubicle that was probably designed in 1973. Or maybe early 90s with a throwback to the unmentionable mid-70s
- the other people may (or may not be) but probably are super boring and will put you to sleep by saying hi to you if you haven’t had 7 shots of caffeine
- the “fashion” styles that are seen on the inside of a Boston based office environment is not a sight for sore eyes.
- Paying for lunch drains your bank account and bringing you lunch is a fucking nightmare
- . unlimited access to the internet while you look like you are busy at work
- learn new stuff (occasionally)
Now I know how a workin girl feels. I mean, I’m not selling my body but I definitely feel like I’m selling my soul. I don’t know if anyone else feels like this but it is a fucking miserable state to be in.
There’s no real take home here. I mean, maybe I should buy a puppy or help homeless people. That’s it I should help some one who is worse off than me. I mean, I know I’m spending my last money to get a 30 day yoga subscription today (which is bad.. but also not so bad) WWKD? WHAT the fuck WOULD KATE DO?